Black Bay Islanders Improvement Association is a Non-profit Organization that was founded in 2007, to preserve the legacy and culture of the English speaking, Afro-Hondurans in the Bay Islands of Honduras.

Páginas

martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

CEPUDO Christmas Donation to Roatan, 2010

Thanks to CEPUDO Organization for sending help to hundreds of  families that lives in extreme poverty in the Bay Islands of Honduras.







Matthew 25: 42-45

42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
   44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
   45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

CEPUDO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com